Highlights of Cambodia - 5 days/4 nights
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
Visit Cambodia’s modern and vibrant capital city of Phnom Penh, which boasts lovely French-style colonial architecture along the Mekong River. Then fly to Siem Reap and explore the ancient ruins of Angkor Wat and other majestic temples of the Khmer people.
Privately-Guided! Whether you are a single person, a couple, or a group, you'll have your own guide and driver for all airport pickups, dropoffs, and daily excursions.
Choose Your Own Dates! This is not a fixed-departure-date tour. Just let us know the dates that work best for you and we will arrange everything.
Customizable! Need more time? Less time? Want to see or do something that isn't included? Just let us know, and we will arrange it for you and let you know the change in costs.
Click here to read what our clients have told us after they return.
- City tour of Phnom Penh
- UNESCO World Heritage Site Angkor Wat
- Floating village on the Tonle Sap Lake
Day 1: Arrive Phnom Penh
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be welcomed by our representative and start your city tour. Explore the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and the National Museum, home to the world's finest collection of sculptures from the Angkor period. Lunch will be taken at a local restaurant that is supported by the PSE vocational training center that supports children who can't afford formal education. In the afternoon, visit the genocide museum of Tuol Seng and the Killing Fields. Overnight in Phnom Penh. (Lunch)
Day 2: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your morning flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival at the airport, our representative will welcome you and make recommendations for lunch in Siem Reap town. Afternoon, visit Banteay Srei, a petite pink temple with elaborate and intricate carvings. Later see the 12th century temple of Banteay Samre. Finish by sunset at Pre Rup, a classic view of the Cambodian countryside. Overnight in Siem Reap. (Breakfast)
Day 3: Siem Reap
Rise early to view Ta Prohm in the dawn light. This temple has been abandoned to the elements and is known as the “jungle temple” for the tentacle-like roots slowly strangling the surviving stones. Continue to the giant pyramid of Takeo, one of the highest temples in the Angkor area. Afternoon, drive to Tonle Sap Lake and board a small wooden boat to Kompong Pluk. Visit a floating village, where houses stand atop stilts as much as seven meters above the water. Explore a local temple before boarding a bigger boat through the flooded forest. Overnight in Siem Reap. (Breakfast)
Day 4: Siem Reap
Take an early morning trip to Angkor Wat to beat the crowds and heat of the day. In the afternoon visit the highlights of Angkor Thom, including the enigmatic faces of the Bayon, Baphuon, the Terrace of the Elephants, and the Terrace of the Leper King. Overnight in Siem Reap. (Breakfast)
Day 5: Depart from Siem Reap
Transfer to the airport for your onward flight. (Breakfast)
-- End of Services --
Per Person Rates (based on double occupancy)
start from: $1,100
Contact Us for advice on hotels and a quote based on your choice.
Please note that peak season supplements for stays over Christmas and New Years may apply.
- All airport transfers to and from hotel by private car
- All tours and excursions as outlined in the itinerary
- All surface transportation as per the itinerary by air-conditioned car with bottled water
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast including taxes and service charges
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the indicated sites
- Services of a local English-speaking guide for all visits and excursions.
- Flight from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Rates Do Not Include
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Airport departure taxes
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Supplements for stays on Christmas or New Year's Eve and madatory gala dinners if applicable at the hotels on those dates
To Book This Tour
Please call us toll free at 1-877-362-2793 and let us know that you would like to book this tour. Then follow these instructions:
- Download, print, and fill out the Reservation Form for each person.
- Fax the form to us at 206-529-4803, or mail it to:
Red Lantern Journeys
1000 N. Northlake Way, Suite H
Seattle, WA 98103
- Pay a non-refundable $500 per person deposit and we will initiate your reservations.
- Final payment is due 75 days prior to departure.
If your reservation is made less than 75 days prior to departure, the non-refundable deposit will allow us to initiate reservations. Full payment will be due immediately upon confirmation of all hotels and transportation services. If the services quoted cannot be confirmed, alternate accommodation or transportation will be arranged and the price will be adjusted accordingly.
Payments can be made by personal check, bank wire transfer, or credit card. Upon receipt of your deposit, we will initiate your reservations and send you a statement showing your payment. Approximately 4 weeks prior to your departure, we will send you a final confirmation package containing your itinerary and detailed information on the logistics of your trip.
Forms to Download (pdf file)
Reservation Form with Complete Terms and Conditions
- Cancel more than 60 days prior to departure - forfeit your deposit.
- Cancel between 30 and 60 days prior to departure - forfeit 50% of the tour cost.
- Cancel less than 30 days prior to departure - NO REFUND of tour cost.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and sent via mail, fax, or email to Red Lantern Journeys.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of your written request.
- No refunds are available for unused services or tours during your trip.